Organised by businesses for businesses and with the support of Stratford District Council and Southam College, these monthly breakfast forums are open to all business owners, employees and entrepreneurs located in Southam and the surrounding area.
Why should I attend the Southam Business Forum?
- A regular chance to network and develop your local business relationships
- Be inspired & motivated by our speakers
- Be informed about things relevant to your business
- 2-minute bookable business slots to promote your business
- No joining fees, just book as you go (£8 in advance, £10 on the door) – breakfast and refreshments included
- Free literature table for your marketing material
- Your chance to contribute to the way the Forum is run
- Free & easy parking
Held on the second Wednesday of each month, the programme format usually includes a speaker, local business updates, breakfast & refreshments and time to network and build local business relationships. Tea and coffee is served on arrival at 7.15am and the event ends around 8.30am.
The Forum is led by Peter Rollason of Rollasons Solicitors. Peter is a local Harbury man and Rollasons have offices in Leamington Spa and Daventry, providing a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses in the local community.
For further details please go to http://southambusinessforum.eventbrite.co.uk