Southam Library’s High Street premises are now fully open again, within the Tithe Place Community hub right in the centre of Southam. Come and visit soon to see our fantastic new premises and facilities.
- You can borrow and return books using our self service machines
- We offer photocopying services
- We have public computers, connected to a printer
- We have public WiFi
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday & Sunday closed
There is a café within Tithe Place, and also public toilets.